Lead Import for AppExchange with AnySource, has been updated in the Validar Portal 3.9 release with some new features and usablity enhancements. This release is currently in final testing and will be available in the upcoming weeks.
- SalesforceID Matching – When importing from a known list, Validar Lead Import will ensure the IDs are the first thing matched within Leads and Contacts
Match on SalesforceID
- Record Type Matching - If Lead or Contact Record Type is present, then it can be mapped or assigned according to your buiness needs.
Record Type Map Values to Question or Constant
- Add Description to the Lead Source - Makes identifying which lead source to clone much easier.
- Lead Source Name on Every Page – No more confusion around which lead source you are working on
Navigation at the Top of Wizard and Lead Source Name on Every Page
- Wizard Navigation appears at the top of the page – Saves time, - no more excessive scrolling
- Save Button gives confirmation
- Default Pick Values will be set to “Unmapped” instead of “Select Value” – Save time in mapping large picklists.
Pick List Values are now Unmapped instead of
If you are interested in learning more about the upcoming features, contact Validar today.