Lead Import with AnySource
Manage, categorize, and import leads into CRM applications such as Salesforce.com with Validar Lead Import for AppExchange with AnySource software. The Validar AnySource form-building tool facilitates lead import from any source, whether it’s a webinar, registration page, e-mail marketing campaign, or online survey.
Validar Lead Import for AppExchange easily integrates with all Validar lead capture products and solutions and interfaces directly with Salesforce.com. The software maintains the highest levels of lead integrity by identifying duplicates and simplifies distribution to sales teams with lead categorization functionality.
- Matching engine finds contacts and leads to identify close matches and prevent duplicates.
- Contact, lead, and activity field-level mapping conform to user-set business rules.
- AnySource enables output code (ASP, C#, HTML, JSON, Java, PHP, VB.NET) to support Ajax and Flash applications and simple HTML.
- Lead categorization facilitates dissemination of qualified leads for appropriate follow-up – for example, "sales ready" leads to outside sales reps and unqualified leads to inside sales or incubation engine.
- Aggregate charts enable users to view directly within Salesforce.com a campaign’s effectiveness based on the sales-ready leads generated.
- Audit reporting feature tracks all import processes.
- Import leads from any online or offline source with Validar AnySource and Validar Lead Capture.
- Lower cost per qualified lead and maximize sales effort by ranking and qualifying leads at point of capture.
- Ensure high data quality by searching leads and contacts for matches prior to import.
- Increase productivity of sales team by immediately disseminating sales-ready leads to the appropriate team member.
- Reduce lead decay by getting qualified, classified leads to sales faster than ever.